I haven’t participated in Kenlie’s weekly Friend Makin’ Mondays in a while, so I thought I’d jump back in today since it seems really fun.
Per Kenlie’s instructions: If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Short Answers
- Mac or PC? I have both, but definitely prefer Mac. I’ve been a Mac user since the late 80’s.
- Do you paint your own nails? Sometimes. I like going and getting pampered occasionally, too.
- Beach or mountains? Living in southern California, I’m fortunate enough to have both in fairly close proximity. If I had to choose just one, I’d probably go with the beach.
- What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? Lover Mine (book nine from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series) by J.R. Ward
- Do you dance? Not very often, but I enjoy it when I do.
- CNN or Fox News? Neither. I usually watch MSNBC. I <3 Rachel Maddow and would happily run away with her if it weren’t for that pesky detail of her partner, Susan.
- Do you ride a bicycle? No, but I own two of them. Don’t ask.
- Do you get a yearly flu shot? No.
- Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? I haven’t been to the movie theater yet this year. I watched The Help on DVD a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it.
- Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? It depends on what I’m doing for my workout. If I’m going to walk or want to do an aerobics-type workout, then I usually just do it at home since I have a pretty large DVD selection. I usually hit the gym if I want to spin, swim, Zumba, etc.
- Last airport you were in? Well, the last was technically LAX on a return flight from Dulles following a business trip to the D.C./NoVA area in December.
- Married or single? Single
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? Definitely taking pictures. I’m not really a fan of having my photo taken.
- Favorite brand of sneakers? It’s a toss-up between New Balance and Asics. I really like Brooks, too.
- Do you like snow? For visiting, yes. For putting up with an entire winter, no, which is precisely why I live in southern California.
- Do you have/want to have kids? I wanted kids, but couldn’t have them.
- Summer or Winter? I actually prefer Spring and Fall over either Summer or Winter.
- Do you know how to swim? Yes
- Do you prefer to shop in store or online? With the exceptions of food & clothing, I do most of my shopping online. I’m not really a fan of malls and it just works better with my busy schedule to shop online.
Until next time …