- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things About Me:
- I’m originally from a very small town in Tennessee — only 361 people.
- I once appeared in an STP commercial with Johnny Cash and Richard Petty.
- I’ve visited 47 of the 50 U.S. states and that number will increase to 48 when I visit Alaska this summer.
- I’ve been to 20+ major league baseball stadiums to watch a game.
- I’ve never been to an NBA game, but I have been to MLB, NFL, NHL, and MLS games.
- I learned to embroider when I was 8 years old, so this year will mark 40 years that I’ve stitched.
- I don’t know how to ride a bicycle, yet I own two of them.
- I have four tattoos.
- I worked in the music industry in Nashville for eight years and met lots of really cool entertainers like Garth Brooks, Tammy Wynette, Steve Miller, ZZ Top, etc. Of course, there were some jerks, too, but it was a fun job overall.
- I once sang on the stage of the Ryman Auditorium (home of the Grand Old Opry).
- Bob Harper once made me puke (just a little) in one of his spin classes.
My Answers to the 11 questions from Renée:
- When is the last time you swam in a pool?About three weeks ago at the gym.
- Do you carry a donor card? Yes, always!
- Would you ever consider living abroad? Sure, if the right opportunity presented itself.
- What car would you love to buy if you could afford it? I use the dream about certain “status” cars when I was younger, but I don’t care as much as material things like that at this point in my life. As long as it looks nice, is reliable, and will get me from point A to point B, then it’s all good.
- Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Definitely younger! I’ll be 48 in less than a week, but I still mentally feel like I’m in my twenties.
- What was your favorite movie or book as a child? I was a huge fan of the Little House on the Prairie books.
- Toilet Paper – over or under? Over. Under is just wrong.
- Are you usually late, early or right on time? As much as I hate to admit it, I’m usually a few minutes late.
- Have you ever been on a roller coaster? I used to *love* roller coasters. Since having a spinal fusion in my neck several years ago, I can’t ride them any longer due to the hardware in my neck.
- What song always makes you happy when you hear it? “Walkin’ on Sunshine” by Katrina & The Waves
- Name four things you always have with you? My purse, iPhone, Kindle, and keys.
The Eleven Bloggers I’m Tagging:
- Tracy at Living Like a Princess
- Marisol at A Dirty Martini Kind of Girl
- Melissa at A Lifetime Loser
- Rebecca at Coming Around Again
- Terri at This is Terri
- Annette at Annette’s Acre
- Valerie at FogCity Dweller
- Jenna at Tale of a Shooting Star
- Erin from Erin Expounds
- Cynthia at It All Changes
- Shari at Finding a Weigh
My Eleven Questions for the Bloggers I’ve Tagged:
- What’s the most memorable vacation you’ve ever taken?
- What’s your dream vacation?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s something you’re good at doing?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- Do you read recipe/cooking websites or blogs? If so, what’s your favorite?
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it?
- Are you afraid of anything? If so, what?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What can make you happy when you’re feeling blue?
I hope you’ll all participate! Please be sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you played along so I can check out your responses.
Until next time …