I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I would jump back in again. If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Monday (FMM) then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there as well so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Argo – It was a GREAT movie! I was so happy it won Best Motion Picture – Drama and Ben Affleck won Best Director at the Golden Globes last night! It’s such a shame he keeps getting snubbed for an Oscar as a Director!
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Well, technically speaking, I was 8 years old. One of the boys in my third grade class unexpectedly kissed me one day in the coat closet. My first consensual kiss took place when I was 14.
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. I was part of the One Amazing Day open house at my local Weight Watchers center on Saturday. I was there to answer any tech questions members/potential members might have about using eTools, the mobile apps, and/or ActiveLink.
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I currently have an iPhone 4s. This is my third generation of iPhone, so I guess I do love them. LOL
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? I plan to work out at least five times this week. I’ll be heading to Vegas in a few days with a group of friends, so I’ll have to really be dedicated to make sure I get in my workouts.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? Wow, that’s really tough to narrow down to just one! Like Kenlie, I *love* Pretty in Pink, so it’s definitely on the list. I also love Dune because that book series of one of my all-time favorites. Of course, it would be difficult not to include Return of the Jedi on my list, too. It’s the first (and only) time I’ve ever camped out for a movie’s opening day. It was the end of my freshman year of college in Nashville and we waited in line for nearly 36 hours. I guess Flashdance should go on my list, too. It was also released at the end of my Freshman year of college, and a couple of my friends and I saw it a total of 110 times over the course of the late spring/summer of 1983. Yes, we literally went every. single. day. to the $1 matinee to watch it.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey. Rawr.
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? Wow, another tough question to narrow down to just one answer! I would probably go for either pizza or ice cream.
9. What is your favorite flower? Pink carnations. I know, not the fanciest of flowers, but there’s just something about them that I love.
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? I watched bits and pieces of them, but not the entire show. I think my favorite moment of those I did see was definitely Jodie Foster’s acceptance speech for the Cecile B. DeMille lifetime achievement award!
Until next time …
Tagged: Friend Makin' Monday