Recently, the nice folks over at Reebok sent a pair of their new Reebok Skyscrape shoes to try. It was like an awesome little Christmas present with the pretty bow and tag they put on them. I couldn’t wait to get them open and check them out.
After I got them open, I was surprised by how lightweight they were! They weight practically nothing compared to the walking and running shoes I usually wear. The information from Reebok said they are crafted borrowing the materials and soft molding process used to create lingerie. Using this process provides all-around comfort and creates a shoe so lightweight that it weighs only 5.0
ounces. Amazing!! Here are some more details about the shoe:
- Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
- Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all-day comfort
- Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
- Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support the foot and provide all day comfort
I put them on the next day and wore them to work and check them out. They were amazingly comfortable! There was none of that typical breaking in period like one so often needs with a pair of new shoes. Given how lightweight and comfortable they are, you’ll practically forget you have them on.
I’ve been wearing these shoes all over the place since receiving them. Not only are they comfortable, but they are machine washable as well which is an added bonus! The pink color is totally fun, too.
All in all, I would highly recommend these shoes! If you’re interested in picking up a pair for yourself, you can shop online, find them at a local Reebok store, or pick up a pair at your local Kohl’s store, Reebok’s retail partner.
Until next time …