I’m back on my YouTube channel today with Flosstube video #4. I can’t believe I’ve been at this for six weeks already! I guess it really did get easier once I got that first one out of the way. LOL
- Be Inkspired (Stitchrovia)
- Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy (Mirabilia)
- Royal Holiday (Mirabilia)
- Hen Peck (Plum Street Samplers)
- Snowman Diamond Painting
- School of Magical Stitches and Literature (Facebook group)
- Snowman Diamond Painting Kit (Amazon)
- Colorful Sunflower Diamond Painting Kit (Amazon)
- Stitchrovia Etsy Store (Be Inkspired design)
- Plum Street Samplers
- The Drawn Thread
- The Primitive Hare Etsy Shop (Melissa PDF design)
- Carolyn Manning Designs
- Sulky 12 wt. Cotton Petites
- Punch Needle & Primitive Stitch (Magazine)
- My Big Toe Designs
- Colour & Cotton Fabric of the Month
- Needlecraft Corner (online retailer)
- Gulf Coast Stitches (online retailer)
- Down Sunshine Lane (online retailer)
- 123 Stitch (online retailer)
Links to Flosstubers Mentioned
I am offering a giveaway in this video in celebration of reaching 2500 subscribers. Be sure to watch the video for all the details about what I’m giving away. Here are the rules:
- Be a subscriber to my YouTube channel.
- Leave a comment on the video telling me your favorite new release from the Nashville market (or, if you’re a stamper, your favorite new release from Creativation in January).
- Please don’t mention the word “giveaway” in your comment. If you do, I will delete your comment. I want the winner to be someone actually interested in crafting, not just some random person trolling YouTube looking for giveaways.
Next weekend I will have a bonus Flosstube video. Several people have commented and/or messaged me on Instagram asking for a video on how I create my floss tags. I’ve recorded the video, but still need to edit it, so be watching for it on my YouTube channel either Friday or Saturday of this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time …