I can’t believe we’re already more than halfway done with Stitch Maynia! Well, at least those of us working on 19 projects are over halfway done. Those of you doing 31 projects are just over a third of the way done.
I posted my latest Flosstube video today over on my YouTube channel. I’m sharing all my progress for days 1-11 of Stitch Maynia.
- School of Magical Stitches and Literature Update
- Colour & Cotton Floss of the Month Update
- None because … Stitch Maynia. LOL
- Colour & Cotton Fabric of the Month Club
- Glitter House 7 from the Glitter Village series by Country Cottage Needleworks. I’m on the auto-ship program from Needlecraft Corner.
Stitch Maynia Update
This is my first year participating in Stitch Maynia. I decided not to do a full 19 new starts. Instead, I’m doing a modification of the Blimeycat Method. I’m using my existing WIPs since I don’t have previous Maynia WIPs to use per her method. I’m adding in new starts as needed to get me to a total of 19 WIPs by the end of Maynia. Here’s what I’ve worked on each day so far:
- New Start – Glitter House 5 – Country Cottage Needleworks
- WIP – Taj Mahal Mandala – Chatelaine
- WIP – Halloween Fairy – Mirabilia
- WIP – Plum Blossom Kimono – Margaret Bendig Designs
- WIP – Royal Holiday – Mirabilia
- WIP – Siren and the Shipwreck – Mirabilia
- WIP – Thanksgiving Harvest Fairy – Mirabilia
- New Start – Home of a Needlework Squared – Little House Needleworks
- WIP – Garden Party (cool colorway) – Satsuma Street
- New Start – Partridge in a Pear Tree from The 12 Days of Christmas by The Prairie Schooler.
- New Start – Winter Wonderland – The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time …