On December 6, 2015, Weight Watchers announced their new program called Beyond the Scale which replaced the PointsPlus system with SmartPoints. Since Weight Watchers invited me to be a beta tester of the new program for the three weeks prior to the release, I created a week-long series for my blog to coincide with the launch. In this series, I share my thoughts and experiences about the new program as well as the results I had during the three week beta testing period. If you are considering joining Weight Watchers, or already a member just looking for more information, I hope you find this series helpful!
Here are the links to each of the posts in the series.
- Welcome to Beyond the Scale (part 1)
- SmartPoints: A Day in the Life (part 2)
- Beyond the Scale: New/Updated Products for 2016 (part 3)
- SmartPoints FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) (part 4)
- SmartPoints Recipe Review: Quick Shrimp Fried Rice (part 5)
- Beyond the Scale: FitPoints and Well-Being (part 6)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you’ll come back often.
Disclaimer: I was part of a special group who received early access to this program. I was not paid in any way for my effort or time. All opinions are entirely my own.